The fund distribution panel volunteers are responsible for making funding recommendations, which are reported to the United Way Board of Directors for final approval. The funds raised during the fall of 2023 campaign will be distributed to awarded programs beginning in February of 2024.
If I am selected I agree to:
- Give this opportunity my full attention and diligence.
- Attend volunteer orientation and agency presentation meetings.
- Read and review all funding applications prior to training and site visits.
- Refrain from personal bias when engaging in fund distribution recommendations.
- Refrain from voting in the event of a potential conflict of interest.
- Voice any questions, comments or concerns to your Agency Advocate immediately.
- Keep the needs of Davidson County residents first.
As a fund distribution volunteer, I will have access to sensitive and confidential information. I will treat all information I receive through United Way of Davidson County as confidential until United Way of Davidson County has officially disclosed this information, and I will not use this information for any purpose other than in performing my duties as a Fund Distribution volunteer.
Please sign this form to indiciate that you have read the information and that you agree to maintain the confidentiality of the United Way and its partners.